What you'll be doing
- Offering world-class customer service in an outstanding, luxury environment
- Selling premium food and beverage products
- Providing food and beverage recommendations and explanations to guests
- Upselling menu items and cross selling to the other outlets in our portfolio
- Liaising with our professional kitchen team to ensure efficient delivery of orders
- Creating an experience that goes above and beyond the expectations of our guests
- Upbeat, mature and extremely personable
- Minimum one year front of house hospitality experience
- Be able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and immaculate personal presentation
- Have legal rights to work in NZ
- Be available to work weekends
If you tick all of these boxes then we would love to hear from you.
Please note this role is part time and between 15 – 20 hours per week and you must be available to work Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
Bar Bar Black Sheep Ltd, is the name behind Louis, Red Light District, You Hanoi Me and our next venture, The Athens Yacht Club. Our business is growing rapidly, and we are driven by a desire to provide unique hospitality experiences with a huge focus on delivering the hospitality basics, brilliantly.