This Christchurch based business offers both escorted group tours as well as FIT off the beaten track that include many "bucket list" destinations. We are looking to recruit for a Product Manager & IT Manager to join their team as the continue a massive growth in business.
PRODUCT AND CONTRACTS MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibility for travel product development including the overall research, design, layout and copy for the Travel brochures for
- Manage smooth and timely integration of current static website provider, to a more relevant online provider.
- Plan and execute the strategy for linking via APIs the integration
- Quality control of tours including a review of the current offerings
- Planning timelines for the input of itineraries and rates loaded and to Tourplan
- Health & Safety international policy: Set standards to review the emergency procedures for each tour operator in the event of a natural disasters
- Contracting for both our Escorted Touring and FIT Programmes.
- Brochure Production
- Product Development - helping develop new touring programmes plus new and emerging markets within the Escorted Touring and FIT portfolio.
- Assisting the Head of Product in all tasks
- Train Assistant Product / Marketing and Sales support
- Execute weekly product training
- Attend fortnightly strategic planning meetings in Christchurch
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in developing and contracting touring programmes A minimum of 2 years active overseas contracting, preferably worldwide
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills
- Ability to work in high pressured environment and meet deadlines
- To be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- To be organised and have a high attention to detail
- Fluent in Microsoft office (excel, word and PowerPoint)
If you have the relevant experience required for this role and wish to apply for this position, please follow the instructions to apply or email and attach your CV to