Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinating background actions to ensure all vendors, features and delivery partners are informed and managed.
- Communicate with Product/Finance Manager regarding product and costs alignment
- Co-ordinate updates & improvements to current itineraries based on approval of changes & communicate this to Product Manager.
- Assist with deviations/last minute changes to tours.
- Co-ordinate Optional sales.
- Inform and manage vendors on quality issues.
- Update handouts.
- Update vendor contracts in cooperation with Country and Regional Managers.
- Book vendors and confirm services
- Update vendors contacts sheets.
- Update transfers grids
- Provide assistance to Trip Leaders and groups out of hours on rotating basis
Based on the Nth Shore, the job is Monday - Friday, with rotating after-hours with the rest of the team and salary of $55,000 p/a.
Sponsorship is not available.
We're BUZZing....are you??????