Shantytown, based on the West Coast, is a recreated gold-rush town, telling stories of fortitude and the pioneering spirit, through a fascinating mix of experience and displays. We've been BUZZed to find a new Marketing and Events Manager to drive customers to Shantytown – the tourism attraction, education centre, museum and the West Coast Events Centre...BUZZing?
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing and Events Manager will be instrumental in growing the entire business portfolio, with focus on key local and international markets. Key responsibilities include:
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns across multiple platforms and media
- Promote, maintain oversee social media campaigns
- Implement new marketing initiatives, including website
- Maintaining and developing promotional material
- Design, implementation and delivery of events
- Manage the events department, including staff
- Yearly promotional activities for local and international markets
- Attend local and international trade shows
The successful candidate will have a background in Marketing and Events, be highly organised, with the ability to multitask, wearing many different hats on any given day. You will need to have a flexible approach to the business needs, as this is a seven day a week operation.
A job description is available upon request.
All enquiries to Ben Crossen on 03 351 0441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 14th June.