Good opportunities for professional growth, a competitive hourly rate, performance bonuses, the ability to create & assist senior chefs in menu development & work in a good team environment.
Successful applicants responsibilities will include:
- The preparation of food items according to prep lists to ensure uninterrupted operation of service during busy lunch and dinner periods.
- Cooking food items relating to the entrée/hot larder section of the kitchen.
- Ensuring all meals are served and plated to a high standard.
- Receiving stock and stock control.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with other kitchen personnel to ensure the smooth operation of the kitchen.
- Work well under pressure while maintaining a high standard of service.
- Be flexible with work hours, nights/weekends.
- Recognise that the kitchen team is responsible for making a positive impact on the guest experience.
- Have fun in a busy, exciting environment.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to apply for this position. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa