The position requires someone who can consistently deliver a unique and exceptional customer experience, with a focus on Sushi, Sashimi & Robata. You will need to be a driven, dynamic and a master of Japanese Cuisine - running a seamless service. You would be a culinary professional with drive and passion who has been exposed to high volume, quality Japanese cuisine. The successful candidate must thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle 300+ covers on a daily basis.
- 3+ years post trade in a la carte restaurants
- Strong leadership skills
- Traditional Japanese cooking techniques
- Strong command of English
- Willingness and ability to teach junior chefs
- Japanese cuisine experience at Sous Chef level