The Accounts/Finance Assistant must be detail-oriented, with strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task. Self motivation and sound decision-making skills are essential in this role. General accounting including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the senior accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- General ledger operations.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Assist with monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements and consolidation.
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Assist with tax computations and returns.
- Account/bank reconciliation.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
We're BUZZing......are you?????