This newly crated position reports into the Group General Manager and will liaise with the outlets management team to promote and execute events. Key job requirements include:
- Overseeing all functions, bookings and events across all venues
- Conducting informative site inspections with potential customers
- Liaise, support and effectively communicate with all members of the operation team including management, floor staff and head chef on the function/event.
- To build relationships with clients and develop an understanding of their needs and requirements for a successful function/event. Securing repeat business.
- Reporting to the Group General Manager and Senior Management on a weekly basis regarding the performance of functions and events department.
- Implementation of events and marketing campaigns including promotions, events and digital marketing for the venues
- Actively seeking and sourcing new opportunities for events including.
- Liaising with department managers to coordinate function requirements including food and beverage, set up and staffing levels, décor, hire.
- Design, facilitate and implement various function package options
- Compiling and preparing run sheets and event information.
- Build successful relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Representing the company at promotional events and trade shows.
Client liaison at events to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Tertiary qualification in events or proven experience in a similar role
- Experience in new business development
- Ability to work & travel to events
- Sound knowledge in Adobe Software, social media platforms and Microsoft Office
- Be fully proficient on lighting, sound and audio visual.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation & attention to detail
Please apply online with CV & covering letter. All enquiries to Ben Crossen on 03 351 0441
We're BUZZing.....are you?????