Located in the heart of Queenstown, the Pig and Whistle is a lot of things to a lot of people. They pride themselves in fantastic restaurant quality food with the service to match, whilst equally ready to get the party started with live music into the night. Part of a South Island Hospitality Group, they also operate a number of venues in Christchurch, and are looking to expand. We are seeking a new General Manager to join the team in Queenstown.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full responsibility for all aspects of the business
- Ensuring revenue growth whilst maintaining excellent product and service standards
- Strategic planning for short and long-term growth
- Supporting and developing the team to achieve business growth
- Full financial management, P+L’s & controllable costs.
- Maintaining a high level of team morale and maintaining a positive culture
To be considered for this role you will need:
- An LCQ and General Managers certificate.
- 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership skills, to lead from the front, ability train and develop the team.
- To be target and sales driven, with excellent fiscal controls.
- A natural host with equal measures of restaurateur and bar operator within you.
- An energetic, proactive, can-do attitude.
- The ability to motivate a team to achieve.
If you are the type of person that strives for excellence, is results driven and you feel that you have the ability to fit into our, high performing, motivated, friendly and face paced culture. Then we want to hear from you from you! The successful candidate, will have the opportunity (and expectation) to actively contribute in positive change and development in all aspects of the business.
For all enquiries, please contact Ben Crosen on 03 351 0441