The General Manager will accountable for delivering great, consistent and memorable experiences to an outstanding hospitality standard. You will have excellence and proven experience in compliance, controls, sales growth and b2b relationships. A key part of the job is hiring, training and developing your team to ensure their ability to succeed.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Full accountability for all aspects of the business.
- Driving absolute excellence in our people, our product and our service.
- Identifying and realising revenue growth opportunities.
- Strategic planning for short and long-term growth.
- Full financial management, P+L’s & controllable costs.
- Maintaining a high level of team morale and maintaining a positive culture
- 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership skills, to lead from the front, ability to train and develop the team.
- To be target and sales driven, with excellent fiscal controls.
- A natural host with equal measures of restaurateur and bar operator within you.
- An energetic, proactive, can-do attitude.
- The ability to motivate a team to achieve.
- An LCQ and General Managers certificate, or the ability to obtain or renew.