Reporting to the Director of Distribution & Revenue Management, Asia-Pac, you will be dealing with owners and managers, throughout New Zealand, flying the CHAP flag, with key objectives being:
- Act as primary contact for an assigned portfolio of franchisees to monitor and guide property performance in terms of rooms revenue
- Assist franchisees to examine metrics to identify opportunities to increase hotels Gross Rooms Revenue (GRR)/RevPAR
- Encourage and inspire franchisees to support CHAP initiatives, policies and brand standards
- Provide advice and support to assist in day to day utilization of Choice systems to enhance room inventory distribution
- Work with franchisees on mutual goal setting and strategies to achieve goals set with an increase in top line revenue being the primary objective
You will have the ability to work autonomously from home, with a high level of communication and organisation skills. In return for your exceptional skills a great package is offered comprising of a generous base salary, KPI's, phone and laptop and much more!
A position description is available upon request.
Applications Close Friday 31st January
We're BUZZing...are you??????