- Sound knowledge of cost control and be well versed in stock ordering and kitchen management,
- Experience using Inventory Management Systems
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of highly creative chef
- Extensive background within either a busy 5 Star Hotel or medium to large Conference Facility at Sous Chef or Executive Sous Chef level and have experience in a variety of C&E catering including outdoor events.
- Professionally trained and have completed a minimum Certificate III in Commercial Cookery.
- Well versed in all aspects of Food Hygiene, HACCP and OH&S to ensure safe working practices are followed within the kitchen.
- Previous experience of working in a remotely operated resort is highly advantageous but not essential
We are looking for a highly skilled Executive Sous Chef that has shown commitment to their career and previous employers. Previous large scale catering or large banqueting experience is essential. The successful applicant will be offered an attractive salary package including accommodation, relocation & vacation bonus all the tools to succeed. The organisation prides itself on nurturing and developing individuals through personalised programs.
The coffee machine is brewing and the BUZZ bars are in the fridge so if you are currently working in the industry, legally entitled to work in Australia (have a NZ or Australian passport) and looking for a genuine career changing move, get BUZZing. Unfortunately those not holding a NZ or Australian passport cannot be considered for these positions due to Australian immigration laws.
We're BUZZing...Are you???????