The ideal person will be a classically trained chef, that can manage a dedicated brigade, providing an unforgettable culinary experience. Working for this company offers you the opportunity to hone your culinary skills & promotions internationally are realistic. It's essential you have 10+ years industry experience & have shown commitment to their career and previous employers.
Along with your outstanding culinary skills, you will need to be a great communicator, be able to listen, learn and adapt to change.
If you can tick all these boxes, you need to apply for this!
- Have cooked a minimum 3-5 years in a busy a la carte style restaurant.(preferably Sous level + shift running experience)
- Have a obvious passion for cooking and food which comes across when we talk to you.
- Are a chef who can listen, follow directions and handle responsibility.
- Are a chef who wants the chance to show off your skills and cuisine knowledge.
- You'll need to prove commitment to your previous employers in your CV.
- Previous Hotel experience an advantage
The coffee machine is brewing and the BUZZ bars are in the fridge so if you are currently working in the industry, are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and looking for a genuine career changing move, apply now!
We're BUZZing...are you.