Responsible for professionally and efficiently delivering successful functions and events within budget, this starts from the day to day organisational tasks to the execution. In addition to the Events Coordinators role, you will also be tasked with the entertaining role of the ‘old time photos’ photographer. This role will have you in period costume, interacting with Shantytown visitors and providing top-class customer service and visitor experience.
- Responsible for the day to day organisation of functions and events.
- To oversee and coordinate all staff involved in an event to ensure the professional and smooth running of functions and events.
- Work all functions and events as the Events Coordinator however fill in to assist food and beverage when possible
- To work together with the Marketing and Events Manager to produce an annual marketing plan for the WCEC.
- Attend marketing trade shows as required (ie Agfest, Canterbury Show Day, Convene South)
- Carry out site visits and health and safety site induction
- Assist with the planning, resources and execution of all Shantytown and WCEC events (ie Halloween, West Coast Wedding Show, Heritage Day etc)
- Produce monthly reports (ie Board report, Enquiry Tracking, Basic Financial)
- Administration duties such as calendar updates, produce event formats, invoicing, filing, email internal communication
A job description is available upon request.