Kaiser Brew Garden is a bar with a difference. It’s a working microbrewery where people can see and taste fresh craft beers being brewed on site. The bar is surrounded by a beautiful green space roof top beer garden. Oh, and we’re going to deliver good, honest ‘want-for-nothing’ kiwi service to boot!
We are looking for great attitudes and outgoing personalities first and foremost – you know, the stuff that can’t be taught. We will do the rest by teaching the skills and imparting product knowledge like you’ve never known.
We need all the usual good stuff from our people, namely;
- Being highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic.
- A good work ethic and a professional standard.
- A love of learning and upskilling.
- Being able to move fast and multitask.
- A love of, and passion for, providing great kiwi service.
- Being able to work nights and weekends
- 2 years proven experience working within the hospitality industry.
Sold? Then we want to hear from you.
Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.