We've been BUZZed to find an outstanding Director of Sales & Marketing for one of New Zealands premier luxury hotels. Focusing on the corporate business segment, the Director of Sales is responsible for the total revenue development within the hotel through sourcing, securing and maximising all sales opportunities and managing the sales team. BUZZing???
Key requirements include:
- Find new prospect corporate FIT and group clients from all markets focusing on Auckland and Wellington
- Maintain positive relationships with existing corporate clients to ensure they exceeds its fair market share
- Grow business from current accounts
- Manage and coordinate the day to day activities of the Sales Managers
- Contribute to MICE targets by securing new corporate meetings and business for the hotel
- Organise and attend famils, trade shows, conventions etc., and complete the all important follow up and close.
- Submit weekly sales reports as well as prepare monthly outlook and forecast reports
- Team management from identifying new colleagues to training and development
- Attend sales missions domestically and internationally providing support to our Global Sales offices
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high energy achiever in the industry that has established themselves and been recognized by their peers through consecutive sales awards within the hotel and tourism industry
- We are looking for someone that not only excels in sales but has substantial people management experience where they have led a team to success - you will be a proven leader
- Confident in recruitment, training and building a strong team
- Ideally exposure to working within the corporate market and cross selling across properties
- Take the initiative - for every complex problem you can provides resolutions to increase sales and build loyal relationships
- Execute and plan lead generation for new sale opportunities
- A strong networker with a personality that can continue to build relationships for the acquisition of long term deals
- Someone that can create mutually beneficial value proposition to promote and provide solutions for guests by listening to and understanding individual needs
- Demonstrated success in directing the development and execution of sales strategies to maximise sales and guest loyalty
Opportunities like this do not come around very often. A marking leading salary will be attracting the best possible candidate.