- Customer focused, willing to learn and cope well under pressure.
- Must be conscientious, reliable, responsible and have the ability to work well in a small team environment.
- Chef de Partie must be able to manage shifts in the absence of the senior Chefs.
- Be competent in a la carte service and / or banquets and able to work in a busy kitchen with an extensive menu.
- Produce great food and have input to new menu's with a banquets experience.
- Be willing to help where and whenever
These roles are be ideal for those who want to build a career or return to the industry in a progressive, fast growing, New Zealand owned hotel chain. An excellent opportunity for future growth in this exciting industry.