Key requirements for the position include:
- Understanding of how to practice, implement and maintain high level of food hygiene standards, Food control plans within New Zealand requirements
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with European and Asian fusion style cooking essential
- A high level of English both written and spoken is required as these roles will include direct interaction with customers on a daily basis.
- Tasks such as answering phones, placing and receiving orders, corresponding to emails and advising customers leave no room for error
- Energetic, passionate, enthusiastic team player
- Ever changing roster to meet business needs means availability to work 7 days a week, early starts, late nights and or public holidays
Apply online with your CV, Covering letter and 2 references from those who were your direct report (not friends). You must be able to present yourself for interview in Christchurch. Due to company policy, you will be required to undertake and pass Drug and Alcohol testing and have no criminal convictions.
We're BUZZing...are you?