Along with your outstanding culinary skills, you will need to be a great communicator, be able to listen, learn and adapt to change.
Qualified (City & Guilds 1/2 0r NZQA level 3, 4 or 5) and looking to knuckle down for a couple of years, this is the place to be. These roles offer long term employment, so chefs who are prepared to put in the extra effort to be part of an extraordinary working environment.
If you can tick all these boxes, you need to apply for this!
- Have a obvious passion for cooking and food which comes across when we talk to you.
- Are a chef who can listen, follow directions and handle responsibility.
- Are a chef who wants the chance to show off your skills and cuisine knowledge.
- You'll need to prove commitment to your previous employers in your CV.
- Previous Hotel experience an advantage
They pride themselves on nurturing and developing individuals and seeing their staff excel and take on extra responsibilities.
The coffee machine is brewing and the BUZZ bars are in the fridge so if you are currently working in the industry, are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and looking for a genuine career changing move, apply now!
We're BUZZing...are you.