Ngāi Tahu Tourism hosts more than one million manuhiri (visitors) a year across our thirteen iconic businesses, with a fourteenth, the All Blacks Experience, due to open in 2020. Earth & Sky has an exciting new build on the way which will include a historic 125-year-old telescope, retail store, impressive restaurant and bar, plus an experience zone there couldn't be a better time to join!
We are looking for someone with a passion for leading the delivery of amazing customer experiences. You will need to have a proven track record of leading a dynamic team, working in operations, driving business and safety excellence.
Exceptional people skills are critical, we want you to inspire and lead our team.
To be successful in this role, you will have…
- Proven business leadership capability in the tourism industry
- Previous experience with change management
- Track record of exceptional operations management
- A passion for delivering amazing customer experiences
- Charisma, energy and a passion for developing talent
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence
- Demonstrated commitment to health and safety
- A natural affinity for working with a variety of cultures
All enquiries to Ben Crossen on 03 351 0441 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A position description is available upon request.