- Lead the Engineering Department to meet the strategic goals of the department and the Hotel.
- Supervise and control the Maintenance Request System.
- Control, initiate and undertake assigned capital projects, from design and pricing to construction and commissioning.
- Analyse, monitor and maintain records relating to Utility costs throughout the Hotel.
- Oversee the general cost control aspects of maintenance.
- Carry out regular inspections of plant and equipment and ensure that inspections required by Government authorities are conducted and documented.
- Carry out general room inspections and preventative maintenance inspections including the scheduling of all these works.
- Control and supervise the Fire Protection Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Check all Fire and Engineering safety features to ensure they operate at peak efficiency.
- Ensure proper records are kept relating to all plant and equipment within the Hotel.
On offer is an salary of up to NZD $80,000 p/a + hotel benefits & the chance to work for a growing and recognisable organisation. If you think you have what we are looking for, get your application and tell me why you are BUZZing!!!
Please note - you must hold either a New Zealand Passport or Australian Residency to apply for this position - NO exceptions.