So you want to I want to emigrate and work in New Zealand?

 Are you living overseas and not currently a NZ citizen or permanent resident or resident or holding a work visa? Here are some options for you to consider. We suggest that you visit the Immigration New Zealand website. You can find a lot of  information and advice. Click the links below to read pages on the Immigration New Zealand website that may be useful to you:

Obtaining a Work Permit for New Zealand

Obtaining a Working Holiday Visa for New Zealand
Obtaining a Student Visa for New Zealand
We can’t offer you any individual advice. BUZZ Recruitment is not a Licensed Immigration Agency, so it’s against New Zealand law for us to offer immigration advice. BUZZ Recruitment isn’t an Accredited Employer under the Accredited Employer Worker Visa scheme so we can’t directly employ migrants .
You can see all our current roles here.
For more information and any advice you require, please visit

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.